[Bath-pm] Hi All

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:44:49 PDT 2007

Hi Chris and Lyle,

There are probably still quite a few lurking members, but most of us
are subscribed to bigger perl monger groups that suck in all the list
traffic, like london.pm.

Probably the nature of being in the UK - everything gravitates towards london :(

On the other hand, we've managed a few meets at devon and cornwall
perl mongers and that's a lot more remote than bath ;)

btw - anybody else read the scathing article about bath on the sunday
observer - can't say I particularly disagreed with it to be honest -
not that I've lived near bath for years (I joined the list years ago
when I lived in bradford on avon and worked in bristol).

cheers,

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk