[Bath-pm] Need a Perl or Python course for a beginner.

Chris Andrew cjhandrew at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:50:55 PDT 2007

Hi, everybody.

I thought the list was due an entry for October, so here goes....

I need to book a Perl or Python course, that is taking place in
England, this side of Christmas.

The course is for me, and needs to be 5 days probably, as I don't have
any prior programming experience.

This looks ideal:

http://www.wellho.net/course/lpfull.html

To be honest, it is less than 10 miles down the road from me, and when
I go away on courses, I like to actually go away.  Does anyone know of
an appropriate course, beyond Wiltshire?

Really appreciate your help.

cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/