[Bath-pm] Hi, everyone!

Chris Andrew cjhandrew at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 03:12:23 PDT 2007

Thanks, Pete.  I did consider Python as a first language, but didn't like
the "compiling" bit, all the time.  it does seem to be the language of
choice, at the moment. I understand that Perl may be a little more untidy,
but something jsut appeals to me.  Now I just need to try to get started.
Where does everyone congregate, if the mail list doesn't seem to be getting
used?

Cheers,

Chris.