[Bath-pm] [JOB] 6 x Perl Developers / Software Engineers - Sussex

Andrew McGregor am at misk.net
Tue Oct 5 07:33:27 CDT 2004

On behalf of Alex Saville at Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd.,
	alexs at reflexgroup.co.uk.

Perl Developers/Software Engineers urgently needed for Sussex based clients. If
you have exposure to Java, Apache and Linux or Unix along with over 3 years OO
(object oriented) Perl programming experience, please send me your CV. Salaries
range from #28k right up to #38k. Sites are based in Brighton and Hastings and
will consider relocationable candidates. Senior and Junior candidates
considered, all that is needed is a strong background in Perl programming. Good
benefits and exceptional career opportunities as I have over 7 positions to
fill, some junior and some senior team leaders. If you have over 3 years Perl
experience along with a mix of other skills, send me your CV, all candidates
will be considered, as long as you have the Perl experience. Perl , Java ,
Apache , Linux , Unix. Junior Perl Developers also required for Bristol City
Centre. Reflex is acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.