[Bath-pm] [JOB] Central Bristol

Andrew McGregor am at misk.net
Wed Dec 15 08:12:23 CST 2004

Hi,  I hope this is of interest to someone.

--

2 x Perl Developers with over two years exp of mod_perl, SQL, PostgreSQL, Apache
and GNU / Linux are required by my Bristol based client.

Ideal candidates will have extensive Perl development experience in an Apache
environment, along with recent experience of Team / Project Leading.

You must have carried out previous client and development projects from
technical anlaysis and design through to implementation and review.

A background in Shell Scripting, XHTML, XML, Javascript and Web Services is
advantageous although not essential.

You may be required to carry out elements of technical pre-sales consultancy,
task breakdown of projects, estimation and control, so any experience of these
will be beneficial.

Position will also consist of Research and Development and Developer Training so
if you trained staff in the past it may assist your application.

Alex Saville
Recruitment Consultant

Reflex Computer Recruitment Limited
Kingsgate House, High Street,