Install fest and swap shop 2

Shevek shevek at anarres.org
Mon Jan 6 17:19:20 CST 2003

I think, from the preliminary level of interest, that there will be a
second (more organised) hardware swap shop, combined with a Linux
install-fest, bugfix-fest, "how do I do this"-fest, etc, etc. This has
something to do with the sheer number of people who will be here anyway to
pick up hardware, and someone (who was it?) saying on IRC the other day
"Why haven't we had an install fest yet?"

The following information will be available at
	http://www.anarres.org/fest.html
Will someone please proof this page as I will be publicising it beyond
this list. Anyone who has a list of stuff for sale/swap, let me know and I
will link to it from there. Updates will be posted to the page rather than
the list.

                               ===

You should be here if: You are new to Linux and want to get it installed
and set up "just how you like it". You can't get some application to do
what you want. You just want to see who we all are and laugh at us. You
want to teach.