[Job] Not perl

David Hodgkinson daveh at hodgkinson.org
Tue Dec 23 13:59:31 CST 2003

OK, so it's not Perl and the money's not the best, but I know who it is
and they're a good bunch to work for. Let me know how you get on!

Dave

Ty: Permanent
Po: Internet Developer
Sk: An Internet recruitment company based in Bath requires an Internet
     Applications Programmer to take a key role in the development of
     their leading edge Website. The successful candidate should have a 2
     1 or 1st Degree in anumerate/scientific discipline - preferably
     Computer Science or Engineering and have hands-on experience of the
     following technologies and applications - HTML programming
     (essential), Microsoft ASP Web Pages (preferable), SQL database
     programming - Microsoft SQL Server i...
Lo: Bath
Ra: Up To 18k
Ag: Armadillo Executive Resourcing