Perl vacancy in Bristol

Andrew McGregor Andrew.McGregor at amtrak.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 06:59:29 CDT 2003

Hi,

FYI The role has changed slightly to a more senior position and may be
more suitable for some people.

Hope to see some of you this Tues/Wed.

Andy

As discussed, the role is now a more senior Perl development position.
The core aspects of the position are a strong technical understanding of
code. The individual will be merging and matching files, variable
inserts/texts, changing files to pdf's and then to emails, and drawing
charts and graphs. They will have to be comfortable reading code. They
will be working on commerical projects with large customers that would
last between 6 and 18 months, and take full responsibility with the
client as well as mentoring junior members of the development team.

It is now paying between 20 and 25K, with  a good ball-park figure being
around £23,000 for someone with roughly 3 years Perl development
experience.. They are looking to arrange first round interviews for next
week.

Mark Anderton
Best International Group,
Howard House,