Meeting Tuesday 17 September

Richard Smedley richard.smedley at futurenet.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 06:05:47 CDT 2002

Magnus Huckvale wrote:

> Don't forget!
>
> > The 17th is the Third Tuesday of the month, and that means Perl Mongers!
> >
> > See you at the Bell at 6:30pm.

Thanks to Andy McGregor, who has sent in some useful
feedback on LXF.

All those other people who took a free copy of Linux Format
last month in return for promising to e-mail me feedback on
why you weren't buying it - I'm still waiting.

I can only assume you were all so impressed that you have
subscribed and have no words of criticism [yeah, right =o]

- Richard

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Join us at LinuxExpo UK - 9-10 October 2002 - Olympia2,
   London - http://www.linuxexpouk.co.uk