Meeting

Jon Wilson jon at phuq.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 06:24:32 CDT 2002

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Dominic Tristram wrote:
> I'm guessing that there is a meeting next Tuesday

You guess right. Usual time and place (The Bell, Walcot St, 6.30pm).

Magnus is away on tour with a rock-and-roll band (true!), but I'm sure the
usual suspects will be there, including myself.

> and that a Tuesday falling on the 1st still 'counts'?

Of course it does. Let's not get into the whole London.pm 'heretics'
situation.

Jon

--
Jon Wilson <jon at phuq.co.uk>                     http://www.phuq.co.uk
Bath, UK                                          Tel. (07776) 137939