Bath.pm June 4 Vote

Magnus Huckvale magnus at huckvale.net
Thu May 30 03:47:44 CDT 2002

Hello,

Just a quick poll to see if the Queen's thing this weekend affects whether
or not we want to have Perl Mongers on Tuesday, or postpone it until a week
later.

Please vote

a) Yes!  Let's have a special Jubilee.pm on June 4
b) No!  I'll be too busy waving flags and wotnot, let's have June's Bath.pm
on June 11
c) Either date is good for me, Perl is my life

Either way, we'll be at Amias's pub, The Bell.  Although I will check
whether they have anything special on for the Jubilee.

Magnus
(JW: please forward this to the BBLUG list, and anyone from that who wants
to vote can email me personally at magnus at huckvale.net)