New Venue ?

Jon Wilson jon at phuq.co.uk
Thu May 9 11:02:11 CDT 2002

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Amias Channer wrote:
> Right , its summer what are we doing meeting in dank basement ?
>
> Lets go to the bell instead and here's why :
> * tables - inside , outside , football

and bar billiards.

> * beer - some the best in the country nay planet

Better than hobgoblin crap, that's for sure.

> * ADSL - they have ADSL and i should be able to blag some kind of uplink
> when needed

WLAN?

> Toodle-pip
> Amias

Bell gets my vote.

Next meeting date, 4th June, is a bank holiday. Personally I am as likely
to turn up then as on any other night, but others may disagree. Opinions?

Jon

--
Jon Wilson <jon at phuq.co.uk>                     http://www.phuq.co.uk
Bath, UK                                          Tel. (07776) 137939