Date of next meeting (in December 2002).

Richard Smedley richard.smedley at futurenet.co.uk
Fri Dec 6 02:17:12 CST 2002

Mark Spearing wrote:

> Hi all.
> When's the next Perl Mongers' meeting?
> Tuesday 17th Dec?

Yes (afaik)

> Who's thinking of attending?

I'll be there.
Maybe it's also time for Magnus to put
in a reappearence? ;o)

> Is Scott Lafferty about or does anybody know his email address?

I lost his e-mail address in my Mac's hard disk crash
on Tuesday (just /don't/ say anything about back-ups
to me =^/ )

iirc, Scott won't be able to make the next meeting :-/

- Richard

btw it will be my last meeting, but I'm sure
others will carry on the fine tradition of keeping
the conversation _away_ from Perl ;-P

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Telephone +44 (0) 1225 442244 ext 5038

 et quod fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.