Bath.pm meeting minutes

Richard Smedley richard.smedley at futurenet.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 03:08:38 CDT 2002

Magnus Huckvale wrote:

> Please join the list if you are not already on it, we should stop
> hijacking the BBLUG list.

I'd love to join but:
1. I'm already on too many lists
2. <whispers mode="very quietly"> I'm not very
keen on Perl </whisper> :-/

Oh well, might as well anyway

[deletia]
>     - Richard suggests there are trees across the Clifton Suspension
> Bridge

Sorbus wilmottiana and S. bristoliensis
Plus a few very rare herbs (such as the
Bristol onion). Google, if you want to know
more - the Avon Wildlife Trust should have a
page on them.

>  o Magnus and Richard launch into the 'GNU Linux is not usable'
> discussion

Hmm. To be continued, I think ;-)

- Richard

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Telephone +44 (0) 1225 442244 ext 5038

"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense"