Bath.pm: Tuesday 20 August

Dave Hodgkinson daveh at davehodgkinson.com
Tue Aug 20 09:09:06 CDT 2002

"Magnus Huckvale" <magnus at huckvale.net> writes:

> Dave will apparently be there from 6pm if anyone else can join him.
>
> Also on the agenda, organising of a Sunday afternoon hack-a-thon.
>    - where can we have this?  a pub with wireless/ADSL would be ideal
>    - what projects are we to work on?

I'd like someone with a wireless basestation and a laptop (i have the
wireless card but until i get another battery for my laptop...) so we
can do some serious range tests. Pringles cans optional.

--
Dave Hodgkinson, Wizard for Hire         http://www.davehodgkinson.com
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star        http://www.thehighwaystar.com