[hetr@manning.com: Extending and Embedding Perl - New Free Book for Perl Mongers Groups]

Jon Wilson jon at phuq.co.uk
Wed Aug 7 06:21:27 CDT 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Mark Fowler wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Andrew McGregor wrote:
>
> > BTW being the start of the month is there a pub.pm?  Is it still at the Bell
> > or can anyone think of a pub *further* from the train station ;)
>
> The FILO?

The George at Bathampton? The Old Crown in Weston village? It's a 5
minutes walk from the Bell to the station, dammit man! ;-)

BTW, we are on thrid tuesday now, not first, see you on the 20th.

--
Jon Wilson <jon at phuq.co.uk>                     http://www.phuq.co.uk
Bath, UK                                          Tel. (07776) 137939