install fest in bristol

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Thu Apr 18 09:35:06 CDT 2002

[ed: approved zool's post]

i don't know if this mail will ever reach you or be approved but i am
casting it into the void relentless.

there is this installfest happening in bristol on saturday, thats sort of
your patch isn't it, a couple of london.pm people should be going. there
should be wireless.

take it cheesy,

"No, your thinking is masturbatory." --blech