[T.Cork@bepp.co.uk: <no subject>]

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Mon Sep 3 10:57:50 CDT 2001

lol

Magnus?

----- Forwarded message from Bath District <T.Cork at bepp.co.uk> -----

From: "Bath District" <T.Cork at bepp.co.uk>
Subject: <no subject>
To: leon at bath.pm.org
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 16:50:49 +0000

Dear Mr Brocard,
                         My name is Tristan Cork, the Bath reporter for the
Western Daily Press newspaper. I would be very interested in doing a
story/feature on the Bath pm group.

With the PM world map, it is another example of Bath leading the world! And
I'm sure WDP readers would be interested in finding out more about the world
of Perl Mongers.
Please would you give me a call on 01225 322234, or 0117 934 3233. (I swap
between being based in Bath and the head office in Bristol). Many thanks in
advance for your help. Tristan Cork

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
Iterative Software...........http://www.iterative-software.com/

... Useless invention no. 404: Low salt brine