OFFTOPIC: RE: Willow is a Bath.pm-er!

David Hodgkinson daveh at hodgkinson.org
Mon Oct 30 07:11:52 CST 2000

Greg McCarroll <greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Please select which particular bit was in the spirt of grep ...
>
>       [A]  acquiring a book on the cheap
>       [B]  not getting round to reading all the books you intend to read
>       [C]  generously giving freebies to fellow mongers
>
> or
>
>       [D]  getting really drunk, getting high and then proposing we
>            all fly to sunnydale naked

[E] Getting name recognition at the Apachcon wind-down emergency
London.pm meet from no less than _five_ mod_perl luminuaries of the
form of "Oh, so _you're that_ Dave Hodgkinson" and then having them
back away slowly...

Or all of the above.

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org