OFFTOPIC: RE: Willow is a Bath.pm-er!

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 07:00:52 CST 2000

* David Hodgkinson (daveh at hodgkinson.org) wrote:
> "Magnus Huckvale" <magnus at huckvale.net> writes:
>
> > But er, yeah.  How about Wednesday, 6pm?  We'll bring the ducks.
>
> In the spirit of Grep, I have a copy of "Algorithms in Perl" donated
> by O'Reilly that I will NEVER get round to reading since the regexps
> book made my head hurt, so we could even make a little giveaway to a
> deserving cause...

Please select which particular bit was in the spirt of grep ...

      [A]  acquiring a book on the cheap
      [B]  not getting round to reading all the books you intend to read
      [C]  generously giving freebies to fellow mongers

or

      [D]  getting really drunk, getting high and then proposing we
           all fly to sunnydale naked

gre[gp]

--
Greg McCarroll                             http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net