Willow is a Bath.pm-er!

Philip Newton philip.newton at datenrevision.de
Mon Oct 30 03:55:34 CST 2000

On 28 Oct 2000, at 13:42, David H. Adler wrote on london-list:

> P.S. 8uffy.  (making sure we're still on-topic... :-)

While we're on the topic of 8uffy and Perl, I'd like to announce my latest
discovery: Willow is a Bath.pm-er! Details and incontrovertible evidence at
http://newton.digitalspace.net/willow-is-a-bath-pmer/ .

This was discovered while watching Episode 9 of Season 1. Just goes to show
again that Willow is loads better (and more on-topic!) than 8uffy, who has
no Perl connections that we know of! (This besides the fact that she's cuter
and wittier :) All hail Alyson Hannigan!

Cheers,
Philip