willow

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Thu Oct 12 15:05:32 CDT 2000

Greg McCarroll sent the following bits through the ether:

> there is a good reason we are here, but it might be good to start some
> more technical discussion while the membership is swelled as a
> byproduct of our presence.

Well, seeing as this is Bath.pm, may I suggest people play with
my new, faster and prettier, build of the Perl Monger World Map?

http://bath.pm.org/map/

I had a large poster of this printed for yapc::Europe, but it appears
to have walked off. Darn. I'll just have to print a higher-res one for
the Deutscher Perl Workshop[1] ;-)

Leon

[1] Gonna give my Graphing Perl talk there, with any luck, so
    if anyone has any ideas...
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
yapc::Europe............................http://yapc.org/Europe/

... Where has all that spare time just come from? ;-)