willow

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Thu Oct 12 11:44:30 CDT 2000

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 05:21:20PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> * David H. Adler (dha at panix.com) wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 08:21:12AM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > >
> > > blame brian d foy, also obviously whatever foolish foolish person [;-)]
> > > setup bath.pm didn't explain the full significance of discussing BtVS
> > > on pm lists,
> >
> > *English* pm lists.  :-)
> >

> i'm sure i've seen buffy mentioned on ny.pm

A) It may be mentioned, but it's not the raison d'etre of the list,
like *some* I could mention on the other side of the pond...

ii) It was probably mentioned on ny.pm by *you*. :-)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Your Aunt Linda should maybe stay away from the Manischewitz. Or