willow

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 06:44:56 CDT 2000

* Dave Cross (dave at dave.org.uk) wrote:

> >yeah but Buffy slays
>
> buffy--;
> Who wants be get involved with someone who spends every evening
> in a graveyard?

this is where we need Dave the goth from London.pm for his expert goth
knowledge ;-)

> This is, of course, a spoiler to people who are watching series
> 4 on the BBC, but the woman whose name you have forgotten is
> Tara.

ah, but your argument is still unhinged, preferring willow is like
someone whose sexual choice includes men, going for jimmy olsen
instead of superman,

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                             http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net