willow

Mark Fowler mark at profero.com
Thu Oct 12 05:00:31 CDT 2000

> Have I told you the story that at YAPC::Europe for that fashion thingy
> that was going on, one of the 8uffsters costume designers was in
> attendance,

Um, yes.  Infact you told the while on stage during your mad rush to sell
Buffy videos to a conference of Perl people.  Which IIRC is how we got in
this fine mess in the first place.

Later.

Mark.

P.S. I haven't been watching Buffy as I've been too busy.  When does the
next boxed set come out (i.e. the one after graduation) or is it out yet?

--
print "\n",map{my$a="\n"if(length$_>6);' 'x(36-length($_)/2)."$_\n$a"} (
   Name  => 'Mark Fowler',        Title => 'Technology Developer'      ,