willow

Mark Fowler mark at profero.com
Thu Oct 12 03:55:46 CDT 2000

> <snip pointless fledgeling religious war over buffy versus willow>
> >
> > After all, who would you rather see yourself as, Oz or Riley?

Speaking of Oz, did Leon mention that when we were in Bath this weekend we
met this guy giving out leaflets that looked exactly like Seth Green[1]?

Later.

Mark.

[1] No, we looked around for Buffy's doppelganger, but alas we were
disappointed...

--
print "\n",map{my$a="\n"if(length$_>6);' 'x(36-length($_)/2)."$_\n$a"} (
   Name  => 'Mark Fowler',        Title => 'Technology Developer'      ,