willow

dave dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Oct 12 01:57:03 CDT 2000

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:58:35PM +0100, Greg McCarroll (greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk) wrote:

> we've only got a few short weeks left of buffy fever here, i can post
> random utterings, but really we need some good debate to keep it going

You've been pretty much failing in your task here haven't you? I'm sure that brian would be very disappointed.

> so i put it you , willow is nothing but an ugly bird that all the
> geeks fancy because they feel inadequate to consider buffy

You're wrong and you know you are. The fact is that some of us are discerning enough to be interested in someone with some intelligence rather than a bimbo who simply conforms to societies sterotypes of attractiveness.

After all, who would you rather see yourself as, Oz or Riley?

Cheers,

Dave...

http://www.dave.org.uk | dave at dave.org.uk | sms at dave.org.uk

"Be careful what you dream of, it may come up and surprise you"
     - Ian MacNabb