Grep here yet?

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 06:09:46 CDT 2000

* Jonathan Stowe (jns at gellyfish.com) wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>

> > grep is now in london (temporarily)
> >

> > > grep is still in wgc

> Another procmail rule I think ;-}

actually this is a good list to discuss our break away movement from
london.pm that will be demanding meetings to be held on the day
after the first wednesday of the month - this very definition of the
date reflects exactly why i hate the 1/mm/yyyy meetings for london.pm
- there is no warning! how do people expect us to realise it is a new
month in just a matter of hours notice

now i know some of the more commericial members of london.pm that work
for banks and concern themselves with timesheets will be aware of the
date, however i say to you brothers and sisters, shall we run our
lives by a calendar? or shall we run them as our ancestors did, free
and naked running alongside the fast river carrying us to the next
meeting, rise up now and free the meeting! you'll be free hacker
you'll be free!

come on, you know buffy would want you to!

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                             http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net