Meeting 2000-01-26

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 13:50:26 CST 2000

At 17:01 25/01/00 +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
>At 15:51 25/01/00 +0000, Leon Brocard wrote:
>>Yippee!
>>
>>Tomorrow is my last Bath.pm ever! Woohoo! I'm off to sunny London.pm
>>so we get to have some special stuff tomorrow, including:
>
>Of course, if you were keeping to alphabetical sequence, you'd be better
>off going to croydon.pm.

good point Dave, plus he'd be joining an efficient well run monger group
unlike some of the others of the suburbs of croydon, not that it matters
much to me as i'm moving to Sydenham.pm whoops how did that pm slip in
i mean't to just say Sydenham

Greg

--
 "Computer, if you don't open that exit hatch pretty damn pronto, I shall go
 straight to your major data banks with a very large axe and give you a