[jonathan.stowe@dircon.net: Euro YAPC]

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 04:51:08 CST 2000

At 10:27 20/01/00 +0000, Leon Brocard wrote:

>For all you who might be interested (and I know Greg knows already right
>!) There is a new mailing list for discussion of the possibility of
>setting up a Euro Perl Conference courtesy of Simon Cozens -

as if by magic the shop keeper appears ... *ping*

Ah, good day Sir would you perhaps consider trying on our
person_who'd_like_to_forward_it_to_the_monger_group_heads_list costume
today and go through the green door and see what adventures it
will lead too,

Greg '4 cups of double espresso this morning' McCarroll

--
 "Computer, if you don't open that exit hatch pretty damn pronto, I shall go
 straight to your major data banks with a very large axe and give you a