Meeting 2000-01-19 (Codename: Transmeta)

Leon Brocard leon at netcraft.com
Mon Jan 17 03:56:36 CST 2000

Yo.

Wednesday's meeting is likely to be a very special one indeed.  I
think that main bulk of the conversation will cover Transmeta.
They've got a webcast finally revealing what they are doing at 5pm,
with their website going live at 8pm.

Anyone got any good rumours? I heard that it'll be a VLIW RISC CISC
DRAM RAMBUS DVD-based design with a 100Mhz bus. Maybe.

Be there or you won't know what sillly applications we can think up
for it...

Leon
--
Leon Brocard................................http://bath.pm.org/
leon at netcraft.com........................http://www.astray.com/

... Any wire cut to length will be too short