Meeting 2000-02--09

Peter Berlin ee8pab at bath.ac.uk
Tue Feb 8 12:46:49 CST 2000

Hi Everyone,

Looks like there will be a Perl Mongers meeting tommorow.

6.00pm at the wonderul Hobgoblin, then possibly on the the
Grapes for some food (unless everyone decides this is a bad
idea).

Possible points for discussion:

* Acmemail (or more interestingly Project Sparkle)

* WAP and its evilness

* Ummmmmmm why my department revels in giving me so much
work and why I cant think of anything more interesting for
discussion.

(* Mysteryt Guest#####)

See you there,

Pete

### Please note that the mystery guest is infact a hoax but
I didnt think anyone would notice as he never turn up
anyway (grrr...)

Peter Berlin
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Bath