[greg@mccarroll.demon.co.uk: T-Shirt + Ticket Deal]

Leon Brocard leon at astray.com
Fri Apr 14 14:52:18 CDT 2000

Anyone wanna tshirt with a free Perl Conference thrown in?

Leon

----- Forwarded message from Greg McCarroll <greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk> -----

Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:31:51 +0100
From: Greg McCarroll <greg at mccarroll.demon.co.uk>
To: london-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: T-Shirt + Ticket Deal

LIMITED EDITION yapc::Europe T-Shirt and yapc::Europe Ticket

There are currently 42 t-shirts left, to recap on the deal.

The t-shirt costs 40 quid, with that you get a ticket to yapc::Europe
happening this year in september in London.

By buying a t-shirt and ticket your helping raise the cash early to
pay for the deposit of the venue, you might get your name in ASCII
somewhere on the website and have a chance of getting one of the
t-shirts that will be presigned by Randal.

I'd also note that the sooner I have flogged all the t-shirts, the
sooner i will stop with this spam on London.pm. dha - beware, if i
don't sell them soon in London.pm i'm going to set up stall elsewhere
;-)

--
Greg McCarroll                        http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net
                            "To iterate is human, to recurse, divine."

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Leon Brocard................................http://bath.pm.org/
leon at astray.com..........................http://www.astray.com/

... A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries