Web projects

Jason Brown jason at wickedmoon.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 06:20:23 CDT 1999

Hi all, I'm a designer (games, editorial illustration, websites) recently moved to Bath and was looking to contact local web programmers for some projects I need coding. These would be along the lines of the software that drives my virtual card system (see URL below) and dating sites like www.match.com .

My background is with Bullfrog and most recently concept art for film with a company in Bristol. The software I want has all been done before, but not the implementation. That's where my design and ideas will come in.

So is anybody out there interested in some work? I'll need to see samples of what you've already done. This is my first starting point for making contacts after someone recommended this group. Perhaps there are others?

Jason

Send free virtual cards at http://wickedmoon.co.uk/cards

http://wickedmoon.co.uk   web design   portraits   cartoons   illustration

Wicked Moon, 38 Hawthorn Grove, Bath BA2 5QA, England