Perl Position

David Chewter davidchewter at interim.com
Mon Oct 18 05:59:15 CDT 1999

Hello All

I currently have a Perl contract vacancy based in London Docklands. I am
looking for someone to work on the development and support of web based
delivery systems for a large online newspaper. I had no trouble filling the
higher-end positions but am now looking for a more junior person (1yr
commercial experience of Perl and Unix shell scripting) to complete the
team. Looking to pay £20-25 ph for a nine-month contract or around £25k if
they would prefer to be permanent. If you would like any more information
please don't hesitate to contact me.

My appologies if this mailing list is for disscussion purposes only but if
any of you know people that would be interested please give me a call. We
also offer a referral bonus scheme if that takes your fancy.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dave Chewter

David Chewter