Meeting...

Leon Brocard leon at netcraft.com
Wed Nov 24 11:19:40 CST 1999

(sent to comp.lang.perl.misc)

Bath.pm is the Perl Monger group for people in the Bath (Somerset, UK)
area.

We meet (very informally) at The Hobgoblin in Saint James's Parade,
Bath, every Wednesday from 6pm. Come and join us!

This is just a little heads-up to attract more people to Bath.pm.
As a kind of side note, some of us will be marching off to London
this weekend to join Croydon.pm, London.pm, and NY.pm. Greetings
to NY.pm-ers and I hope you enjoy your stay in the UK...

Leon
--
Leon Brocard................................http://bath.pm.org/
leon at netcraft.com........................http://www.astray.com/

... On the other hand, you have different fingers