[Fwd: Help finding person to do artwork]

Leon Brocard leon at netcraft.com
Tue Mar 23 02:56:01 CST 1999

This involves artistic talent, deep knowledge of Perl OO
internals, and some free time. Damian Conway is writing
a book on OO Perl - if anyone wants postscript files of
the prelim version, ask me.

Off to see the rms talk in London at 4 or 4:30...

Leon

Peter Schoenberg wrote:

> Dear Leon,
>
> We are looking for people who can produce drawings from text descriptions
> in the Conway Ms.
>
> They would need an understanding of O-O Perl and an ability to visualize
> how the text can be translated to a figure format.
>
> We will need approx. 100 completed, for which will pay a fee (TBD)...they
> would be working directly with Damian Conway.  Time is also an important
> issue;  we need this to be done within the immediate coming weeks.
>
> Do you know anyone who fits the bill and would be interested?
>
> With thanks in advance,
>
> Peter schoenberg
>
> Peter

> Peter Schoenberg                       Manning Publications Co.
> Editor                                         32 Lafayette Pl.
>                                             Greenwich, CT 06830
> 203 629 2211 (voice)  203 629 8535 (fax)        www.manning.com

Leon Brocard................................http://bath.pm.org/
leon at netcraft.com........................http://www.astray.com/