[Fwd: "Programming Web Graphics" from O'Reilly]

Leon Brocard leon at netcraft.com
Thu Mar 18 03:31:38 CST 1999

Excellent. Now all we need is a competition so we can give
it away as a prize!

ps London.pm are getting a box together, gonna connect it
to the web and give all European groups shell/cgi access.
I'm contributing 50 squids to it (they've got like 600
squids together already). Anyone else wanna contribute?

Leon

--
Leon Brocard / Perl hacker / Bath.pm head monger / acmemail / VCS
leon at netcraft.com http://www.astray.com/ http://www.netcraft.com/

... Graduate Of The Uncle Fester & Keith Moon School of hair styling