Meeting 1999-07-21

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Wed Jul 21 14:08:21 CDT 1999

> > > Where we shall talk about regular expressions,
> >
> > Like, has anyone got the book, is it any good, and should I invest my hard
> > earned cash into a copy?  And should my firm?
>
> Yes, it's a very good book indeed. Got it free at TPC last
> year and it tells you all you ever wanted to know.
> (Until Perl 5.6 comes along, that is...)

Ah.  I just found out we do have a copy at work.  But someone's lost it.
Typical.  I blame Simon.

Oh, wait, it's turned up in the depths of Alex's desk draws.   Now this
would have been really helpful about a week ago.

Sigh.

Later

Mark

(who's programming in Java today so won't worry about it till tommorow...)