Meeting 1999-07-21

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Tue Jul 20 12:03:25 CDT 1999

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Leon Brocard wrote:

> Where we shall talk about regular expressions,

Like, has anyone got the book, is it any good, and should I invest my hard
earned cash into a copy?  And should my firm?

> state machines,

Pah.  They're the same thing ;-)

> and where I could be going on holiday.

I don't think we should tell you where to go in polite company

> Be there or be somewhere else, Leon

I, will be somewhere else.  How about meeting in the Hobgoblin in Fulham
for a change?  Pretty please...I need some help with wrapping C....

Hey, how about someone take minutes (or 'who made a fool of themselves
doing what') so I don't feel quite so far away...'

Later.

Mark.

> ... We're sorry, but reality is not in service at this time

Did you take the blue pill?