Bath.pm...

Leon Brocard leon at netcraft.com
Tue Jul 13 04:56:19 CDT 1999

Yo people,

Hmm, probably should have mentioned this before, but we plan
to scale up Bath.pm slightly when uni starts, by having
talks every other week or so, ramping up to a YAPC of sorts
Xmas/Easter time.

Your plan, should you choose to accept it, is to find a list
of topics which could be used for a talk. Keep it simple to
start with.

It has been suggested that every member of Bath.pm either
is forced to do a talk or get a talk organized. Be warned.

On a lighter note, we've got a meeting on wednesday. Again.
Every wednesday indeed, so don't look so surprised.

See ya there, Leon

btw most of us will be queueing up for Episode I on Thurs...
--
Leon Brocard................................http://bath.pm.org/
leon at netcraft.com........................http://www.astray.com/

... Useless invention no. 404: AC adapter for solar calculators