[bcn-pm] Perl Poll: What would you like to read about?

Alex Muntada alexm a alexm.org
dim set 27 04:54:20 PDT 2011

Perdoneu, abans he enviat el segon correu abans que aquest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gabor Szabo <gabor a szabgab.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 08:21
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl Poll: What would you like to read about?
To: PM Groups <pm_groups a pm.org>

Hi,

I have set up a new web site for running polls, to allow people in the
Perl community figure out what others in the community think.
I plan to run one very quick poll every month.

This time I'd like to know what would you like to read about in the
Perl blogs. For the full article visit:

http://szabgab.com/blog/2011/09/perl-poll-what-would-you-like-to-read-about.html

To go directly to the poll visit http://perlpolls.com/perl-news

Perl Mongers
As I'd like to reach as many Perl user/programmers as possible
and there are only 4 days to complete the poll I'd like to ask your help.

Please forward this message (or an improved version of it)
to your Perl Mongers groups.

If you also forward it to your co-workers, that would be just a bonus.

regards
  Gabor

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona-pm