[bcn-pm] I am giving away some Perl books

Alex Muntada alexm a alexm.org
dim ago 25 04:19:45 PDT 2009

+ Christof Damian<christof a damian.net>:

> I will try to make it this week. But I want also to go to the cccb
> cinema, so I can't stay long.

Don't worry, there's no hurry unless you're leaving anytime soon ;-)

> I will bring everything except the "Perl Resource Kit -- UNIX
> Edition", because it is very heavy and very outdated.

I'm also interested in this volume, however I think it will be easier
(maybe) for both of us if you bring it to me at my work place at
the UPC. We can arrange the details in private, if you like to.

Moreover, you can bring all of them to me and then I will pass
them to the fellow mongers that want any of them, if this makes
your life easier :)

--
Alex Muntada <alexm a alexm.org>
http://alexm.org/

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona-pm