[bcn-pm] la vulnerabilidad de claves en OpenSSH no solo afecta a Debian

Jose Luis Perez Diez jluisaescomposlinux.org
Div Maig 16 03:56:07 PDT 2008

de http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=08/05/16/0440209&from=rss

One of the nasty things about the recent OpenSSH vulnerability is that it
affects non-debian systems, too.

Thankfully the script to find the bad keys was written in Perl. With a bit of
back-porting, I managed to get it to work with perl 5.6.1, and thanks to the
magic of Module::Install, I have made a tarball which includes the
dependencies of the debian-published script and uploaded to CPAN as
Dowse::BadSSH.

Més informació de la llista de correu Barcelona-pm