[bcn-pm] 4th Italian Perl Workshop 2008 - Call for Papers /Participation

Joel Pinckheard joel.pinckheardagmail.com
Dme Mar 12 12:44:14 PDT 2008

=====================

Hi all,

 The Italian Perl Mongers and the Pisa.pm group are proud to announce the Fourth
 Italian Perl Workshop.

 The Workshop is aimed at Perl users, professionals and hobbyists alike, but
 also to those who are just starting out in this language and want to learn its
 characteristics and culture.

 In addition to classic conference-style talks, there will be discussions and
 debates on topics of interest, proposed by participants and guided by experts.
 See:

        http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2008/cfp.html

 for the complete "Call for Papers & Questions".

 The Workshop will be held in Pisa, in rooms kindly offered by the Computer
 Science department of the University of Pisa, on September 18-19, 2008.

 Registration and participation are free of charge, and includes a coffee-break
 service, also gratis.

 In addition, you could have (by paying the optional ticket conference):

 - event T-Shirt
 - perl.it gadgets

 Even though participation in free of charge, we ask you to register as soon as
 possible: this will help our logistics.

 For more info:

 - Web: http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2008/

 - E-mail: workshop-info at perl.it

 workshop at perl.it' in the subject)

 See you! :-)

    - Enrico Sorcinelli
      IPW 08 Organization - Pisa.pm leader

 IPW08 current Sponsors

 - ActiveState - http://www.activestate.com
 - Università di Pisa and Computer Science Department - http://www.unipi.it

 [If you want to become a sponsor, please contact us at
 workshop-sponsorship at perl.it]

Més informació de la llista de correu Barcelona-pm