[bcn-pm] [Fwd: ParrotCode meeting this week]

pancake pancakeayouterm.com
Dme Mar 28 05:44:19 PDT 2007

Subject: ParrotCode meeting this week
From:    "Will Coleda" <willacoleda.com>
Date:    Tue, March 27, 2007 14:52
To:      parrot-portersaperl.org

"Each week, a group of developers working on Parrot and Parrot-related
projects gathers online to discuss progress, changes and the state of the
metaphorical weather. This meeting currently occurs each Tuesday at 18:30
UTC, in the #parrotsketch channel on irc (irc.perl.org)."

Today, in addition to the usual committer reports, I'd like us to discuss
branching and how we expect developers to (ab)use the repository, what
expectations, if any, we have about trunk, etc.

If you have input on this issue, but don't normally report at
#parrotsketch,  please speak up in #parrot before the meeting.

Més informació de la llista de correu Barcelona-pm