[bcn-pm] Google employment opportunity (per a Perl hackers?)

Alex Muntada alexmaalexm.org
Dis Mar 10 13:55:20 PST 2007

Fa uns dies vaig rebre aquest missatge que us reenvio a
continuació.  Si algú de vosaltres està interessat en
treballar per Google, envieu-me un missatge i us donaré
les dades de contacte d'en David.

/alexm

- ----- Forwarded message from David Mack -----

Subject: Google employment opportunity
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:41:38 -0800
From: David Mack
To: alexmacpan.org

Hi Alex,

My name is David Mack and I am a Recruiter for the Google.com
<http://google.com/> Engineering team. While doing a search
for a specific skill set, I found you on the Internet and
I am interested to know more about your past work experience
and openness to new opportunities. We currently have positions
available at Google that may be a good match for you. If you
are open to exploring these opportunities further please send
an updated version of your resume in word, html, or pdf form
to me as soon as possible.

I hope you are not bothered by my networking attempt. If you
are not interested or available, but would like to forward
my name and contact information to your friends or colleagues,
I would appreciate that.

I have included 2 links to job descriptions below to give you
an idea of what type of people we are looking for. Please note
that in addition to these positions, we also have openings in
other geographical locations and openings for a Systems
Deployment Engineer, Launch Coordination Engineer, Engineering
Project Manager and Engineering Manager/Director.

Please go to

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=23591

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=23594

for more information.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. If this is not a good time or if you are not interested,
please reply and let us know. We will update our database and
you will not be contacted again in the future.

- --
David Mack
Technical Recruiter/Sourcer
Google Staffing

- ----- End forwarded message -----

Més informació de la llista de correu Barcelona-pm