[bcn-pm] [Fwd: Bug Day: Saturday, 14 April 2007]

pancake pancakeayouterm.com
Div Abr 13 02:45:28 PDT 2007

Subject: Bug Day: Saturday, 14 April 2007
From:    "Matt Diephouse" <mddiepagmail.com>
Date:    Fri, April 13, 2007 4:57
To:      parrot-portersaperl.org

-- From  http://rakudo.org/parrot/index.cgi?bug_day_2007_04_14 --

Bug Day

On Saturday, 14 April 2007, please join us on IRC in #parrot
(irc.perl.org) to work on closing out as many RT
(https://rt.perl.org/rt3/ ) tickets as possible in the parrot queue. This
will help us get ready for the next release of parrot 0.4.11, scheduled
for Tuesday 17 April 2007. You'll find C, parrot assembly, perl,
documentation, and plenty of tasks to go around. Core developers will be
available most of the day (starting at around 10am GMT) to answer
questions.

No experience with parrot necessary.

--  From:
http://rakudo.org/parrot/index.cgi?planned_release_april_17_2007 --

There's a milestone ticket here:

 http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=41582

Which contains all the tickets I'd like to see resolved in 0.4.11. If you
just want to view the unresolved tickets, you can use this saved search:

 http://xrl.us/veso

If you've got something you're working on that you think you'll be getting
done before the release, please
- add a ticket for it (if necessary);
- add it as a dependency for this ticket

Thanks in advance for your patches and commits. ^_^

... Speaking of patches, we should also get through as many of these
(accept or reject) as possible.

 http://www.parrotcode.org/openpatches.html

Thanks!

--
Matt Diephouse

Més informació de la llista de correu Barcelona-pm