[bcn-pm] Barcelona

Xavier Noria fxn at hashref.com
Thu May 12 14:47:49 PDT 2005

On May 12, 2005, at 23:12, Carlos Escribano wrote:

> El Jueves 12 Mayo 2005 17:50, Francesc Guasch escribió:
>

>> jo hi poso 30 €, però només si ve a finals de Juny.
>>

> Yo estaré de acuerdo con lo que diga la mayoría, pero incluso
> poniendo algo
> más con los pocos que somos no me cuadran las cuentas, no llegamos.

In case Clinton contributed 100 euros (which ideally wouldn't be
necessary if we are enough people) the situation within the first
hours of the thread is:

     100 Clinton   (I hope this changes)
      30 Francesc  (upper bound)
       X Alex      (I assume)
       X Carlos
       X fxn

which gives

     130 + 3X = 226 => X = 32

For Clinton to take a decission as quickly as it is needed, I am sure
we can afford that even in the worst case, though I bet more regulars
will join the cause indeed :-).

So since this is urgent, I think we could say to Stas with confidence
we can pay his plane.

-- fxn