[bcn-pm] Hello and Perl Mongers webpage listing

Russell Matbouli lists-barcelona.pm at russell.matbouli.org
Tue Nov 12 04:31:30 CST 2002

Hello,
I've been lurking on this list for a while, I just wanted to say hello.

I was looking on http://www.pm.org/groups/europe.html and noticed that
Barcelona.PM isn't listed there. You should probably send a mail to Dave
Cross ( user_groups at pm.org is the email address listed on the PM
website).

Also, I might be in Barcelona in January - do you have meetings
regularly?

Apologies for not using catalan/spanish! I can vaguely pick up what
you're saying in the mails though, coupled with babelfish and I get the
gist of the conversations :)

[Sorry if this arrives twice, I sent from the wrong address first time]
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |                I hate you, Milkman Dan